Morecare’s aim is to help people to remain independent in their own homes and support their well-being, by offering befriending and/or providing transport for medical appointments etc. You don't have to live alone to benefit from our help.
Dates for your diary:
Coffee mornings for all 10.30am at the Community Club on the following dates:
December 23rd 2017. 2018: January 29th, February 26th, March 26th, April 30th, May 22nd (Tuesday) and June 18th
Also see our Facebook page - Morecare Moretonhampstead.
What we can do for you...
- transport to medical and other appointments
- befriending - a listening ear
- help you to be part of the community
- let you know about social and community events (and help you get there!)
A good way to:
- meet new people and get to know your community
- learn new skills
- use your skills to help others
- give something back
- increase your self-esteem and confidence
- boost your job prospects
- flexible – you can give as much or as little time as you’re able
- free - all out of pocket expenses are reimbursed
For transport, or for more information about Morecare, call:
0800 622 6245
8am - 6pm
Please only call outside these hours if it is an emergency