Morecare’s aim is to help people to remain independent in their own homes and support their well-being, by offering befriending and/or providing transport for medical appointments etc. You don't have to live alone to benefit from our help.
Special Recruitment Coffee Morning on Saturday May 19th at 10.30 in the Community Club - do come & support us!
Coffee mornings for all 10.30am at the Community Club on the following dates:
May 22nd (Tuesday) and June 18th
Further dates: 30/07, 20/08, 24/09, 29/10 (Halloween theme), 26/11, 17 (Mon) & 22(Sat)/12 (Christmas) with wreath making on 14/12 2.00 – 4.30
Also see our Facebook page - Morecare Moretonhampstead.
What we can do for you...
- transport to medical and other appointments
- befriending - a listening ear
- help you to be part of the community
- let you know about social and community events (and help you get there!)
A good way to:
- meet new people and get to know your community
- learn new skills
- use your skills to help others
- give something back
- increase your self-esteem and confidence
- boost your job prospects
- flexible – you can give as much or as little time as you’re able
- free - all out of pocket expenses are reimbursed
For transport, or for more information about Morecare, call:
0800 622 6245
8am - 6pm
Please only call outside these hours if it is an emergency